Saturday, February 5, 2011

Walker's newest accomplishments


I can hardly believe he is already 6 1/2 weeks old. He has really been growing and changing every day. He surprises me and does new things every day. Walker has had a very exciting week this week.


Early in the week he rolled over from his belly to his back. I thought it was just a fluke seeing how he is only six weeks old. But Today he repeated this trick about four times and I wasn't the only one to witness it. I am hoping to get it on camera so I can share it with everyone.


He also started sleeping through the night. Tuesday he went for a whopping 6 1/2 hours between feedings at night. Since then he has been consistently going 5 hours between feedings at night. So we can only hope that he continues and becomes a great sleeper like his momma! And he also continues to be a morning person. Some days he will wake up around 6 and not want to go back to sleep. But he is always full of smiles and ready to chat in the mornings so I can't really complain.


He wanted to say hi to a few people so I helped him make a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment